Project Viewer 365 Terms and Conditions
The entire content of this web site, including but not limited to text, graphics and images, is owned by Viewer Central Inc., and is protected by copyright, unless otherwise indicated. Reproduction of this material is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of Viewer Central Inc..
Use of the Site is conditioned upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth below, as they may be amended from time to time. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept these terms and conditions without limitation.
1. This Site is for your personal and commercial use. However, you may not commercially distribute, copy, license or sell any information or materials obtained from the Site.
2. Viewer Central Inc. assumes no liability for errors or omissions in the information provided by the Site. In no event is Viewer Central Inc. liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of your use of the Site or the content thereof, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages.
3. Without limiting any of the foregoing, the content of the Site is provided “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Certain jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of implied warranties and the foregoing exclusions may not apply to you.
4. You represent and warrant to Viewer Central Inc. that you have the legal rights to any files, information or other materials submitted by you to this Site, including any files that you may use our free project viewer demo to view, and that your use of these files does not and will not:
i. infringe any third party’s copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights or right of publicity or privacy;
ii. violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
iii. be defamatory or libelous;
iv. be lewd, pornographic or obscene;
v. violate any laws, including any laws regarding unfair competition, discrimination, or false advertising;
vi. promote violence or contain hate speech; or
vii. contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other similar harmful or deleterious programming routines.
Further, you agree that you will hold harmless and indemnify Viewer Central Inc. and its affiliates from and against violation of your representations hereunder, including any infringement of the copyrights or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity or other unlawful activity arising out of your use of this site.
Without limiting the foregoing, Viewer Central Inc. specifically reserves the right to decline to provide Services without any reason whatsoever.
5. Viewer Central Inc. has not reviewed all of the web sites that may be linked to the Site, and specifically disclaims responsibility for the content of any such linked sites.
There is always the possibility of acquiring computer viruses on the Internet. We suggest you scan all downloaded materials. Viewer Central Inc. is not responsible or liable for any damage caused by these viruses.
Regular Internet e-mail is not secure and should not be used to send confidential information. E-mail services provided by this site including the submission of information via forms (including the Free Project Viewer Demo), unless otherwise explicitly stated are not encrypted and do not provide secure and private means of communication with us. Viewer Central Inc. is not responsible for any damage or loss from the interception by third parties of any information provided via unsecured Internet e-mail.
Upon purchase, all sales are final. We do not offer refunds on CD-ROM or internet download versions of our software. Viewer Central Inc. products are available for trial periods during which you are allowed to examine and evaluate our software products prior to purchase. We encourage you to use the trial period to determine the appropriateness and effectiveness of our software relative to your needs and resources. All software is sold “as is.”
In the event that your software is delivered on damaged or defective media, Viewer Central Inc. will provide replacement media.