Project Viewer 365 for Windows
An MS Project Alternative
Project Viewer 365 for Windows works on all computers running Microsoft Windows, and works fabulously with all new Surface laptops and desktops. Our interface employs the “ribbon” metaphor, just as found in all of Microsoft Office products, so that switching between an office app and Project Viewer 365 for Windows is as easy as can be.
Unlike the competition, Project Viewer 365 for Windows is the only app made that can open Microsoft’s native file format for MS Project plans, without a glitch, and without messy conversions or cumbersome imports.
Open and view your plans from any storage or cloud location, so let the collaboration begin!
Fully-featured free 30-days trials, with tons of support!
Benefits of Project Viewer 365 for Windows
• Certified to run on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and XP both 32- and 64-bit configurations.
• Volume discounts and Enterprise software licensing options are available for larger organizations.
• Works with the Windows Terminal Server and Citrix Environments, with Perpetual Concurrent and Server Licenses available
• Project Viewer 365 for Windows shares the same powerful features across all platforms, and can store your project files in all the popular cloud-based services (Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, SharePoint Online and Project Online, for example)!
• Comes included with your UPS subscription.
Available on all platforms
Powerful Planning and Scheduling Your Way!
Project Viewer 365 features a powerful scheduling engine that calculates costs, end dates, critical paths, resource over-allocations, and much more. Project Viewer 365 also produces stunning Gantt charts, dashboards and reports right out of the box.
There are subscription plans for an individual project manager (PM), a business team (PMO) – and even a plan for your entire global enterprise!
No matter where you are, you can always edit or view your Project Viewer!
Project Viewer 365 is cloud-enabled for work with all the popular cloud services, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive and more.
Project Viewer 365 also connects to SharePoint, Microsoft Project Server and BaseCamp. You can even use Project Viewer 365 via the web, making sure that wherever you are, you have your project with you.
What's New in Project Viewer 365
Trusted by global enterprises across all industries
We pioneered the development of Project Viewer for MPP files back in 2001 and since then we helped millions of users to instantly save money on Microsoft Project licenses.
Project Viewer 365 is used from large Fortune 500 companies to small project teams.