Project Viewer 365 for Windows
Project Viewer 365 for Windows works on all computers running Microsoft Windows, and works fabulously with all new Surface laptops and desktops. Our interface employs the “ribbon” metaphor, just as found in all of Microsoft Office products, so that switching between an office app and Project Viewer 365 for Windows is as easy as can be.
Unlike the competition, Project Viewer 365 for Windows is the only app made that can open Microsoft’s native file format for MS Project plans, without a glitch, and without messy conversions or cumbersome imports.
Project Viewer 365 for Windows can complement your workflow when paired with a device running Project Plan Viewer for Mac, iOS or Android, as this allows you to take your work outside the office, and right to the job site.
Open and view your plans from any storage or cloud location, so let the collaboration begin!
So why not give Project Viewer 365 for Windows a try today?
Benefits of Project Viewer 365 for Windows
What’s New in Project Viewer 365
- Microsoft Project 2019 Compatibility
- Add support for Project Server 2016
- Timeline View Enhancements
- Fix OneDrive for Live Accounts
- Multiple Print Enhancements
- SharePoint Integration Fixes
- Auto Filter Improvements
- Multiple Fixes on Supported Languages
- Recurring Task Improvements
- Bar Styles Improvements
- Work Recalculation Fixes
- Improve Statistics Report